The contents of my fridge are...

| Jan 12, 2010
Alrightttt.. I just left the computer to grab something to eat when it struck me... I'm going to let everyone know what the contents of my refrigerator are .. :)

so without further adieu...

*Beverages*
-Pomegranate Juice
-Water
-Red Bull
-Ghetto Juice (mix)
-Five Alive Mango (mix)
-Diet Ginger Ale (mix)
-Dr Pepper (for guests)
-Big Up (for guests)
-Big 8 (for guests)
-Vodka

*Fridge Items*
-Eggs
-Hummus
-Baba Gannouj
-Red Pepper Jelly
-Almonds
-Smoked Gouda
-TNT Peperoni
-Apples
-Veggie Tray

*Freezer Items*
-Chicken Strips
-Steak Cut Fried Potatoes
-Battered Haddock Fillets
-Field Berry Blend (smoothies!)
-Italian Meat Balls
-Chipotle BBQ Chicken Breasts
-Thai Stirfry Veggi Mix
-Pre-Cooked Chicken Slices
-Chicken Breast
-Fish Cake
-Pork Slovakias
-Onion Flavored Hash Browns
-Ice

 Feel free to donate food to the Feed Dylan Fund :P

1 comments:

ZNLA said...

feel free to donate to the 'give zach your baba ganouj' fund!

Post a Comment