Favorite Male First Name Choices...

| Jan 13, 2010

I have a feeling that the name chosen for you at birth can influence your social life, to an extent... Some names just make a person sound cool.. Well, I think so anyway... I've gone through alot of name books /slash/ made mental notes of cool names I've come across..
 SOOO...
For reading pleasure I have listed 5 of my favorites below! Some of these names are actual names of friends of mine, so feel special you are featured on my blog! Please comment with your favorite names as well! REMEMBER, these names are supposed to be semi-uncommon... don't put something like Jon(no offense), even if you like it... I want comments with names that are almost unheard of but SUPER COOL!
 
Nixon
Diesel
Nico
Roman
Brooklyn

Get Thinking!

1 comments:

ZNLA said...

phoenix
felix
aleksander
victor
charles

heh.

Post a Comment