New week = life pulled together ... hopefully

| Jan 18, 2010
Sooooo... I really been letting all of my blog friends down by forgetting to post... From what seemed like countless post in one day has turned into one post in pretty much a week... UGH.. for that I am sorry...
Anyway, today marks a turning point...
I am going to be posting once again, don't get too overly excited!

So far today I sat with some friends at the sign-up for the BIZ-NASS Pub Crawl, Im pretty sure today was the last day to sign up, but email x2006nnk@stfx.ca if you forgot to get yours... the shirts are looking pretty dope.. Check them out... ->

Im currently just packing my bag to hed to the SUB to work on some accounting which is due tonight  :(   . I then have to put up some signs for the RELAY FOR LIFE!! Which is happening MARCH 19th... for more info check out the Facebook Event..

Alright... picture for the day is coming soon... just gotta find something on my way to the SUB to take a picture of...

Ciao for now,
Dylan

0 comments:

Post a Comment