'Catchin yall up...

| Feb 3, 2010
hmmm. what to talk about..
ok so today I'm going to pull together some loose strings from old blog posts...

Today is Day 2 of Semi-Diet...
Midterm yesterday went... hmm, alright? :S
Talked to Julie more about Toronto, fingers crossed !
Still love listening to 90's tunes !
Gave up on the 365 day photo project :(
May have found a place which has Samosas in Antigonish, ill have to check it out!
Fridge is pretty much empty...except for cheese whiz and Premium Plus crackers....
Radio Show w/ Jerel was uber fun on 93.3 the FOX!
Havn't printed off all of the lists I've made yet, but I will today!
No one has applied to be a maid, so my room is still kind of messy...


CURRENT THINGS:

I haven't started with a new season of the Real World yet... Have to pick a location first..
Today I have night class from 7-9:30 pm EWW, not going to enjoy it, as it so longggggg and boring...
Tomorrow I think I have a midterm in my programming class.. so tonight will hopefully involve a little study ses'n.
Talked to Lorna today, a wicked lady from the job I had over the summer! She told me I needed to bundle up more, and start wearing gloves and hats... I totally agree, as I DO NOT want to be freezing like I was on the walk home from work on Sunday :S  I literally was frozen (brrrrr) and thought I was going to take a heart attack from being brought back into the heat after being out in the cold for so long...


BUT, class is in 20 mins and I wanna get redskis...soooo
ciao ladys n gents

0 comments:

Post a Comment