The Real World Denver Season = Finished Watching *TEAR*

| Feb 2, 2010
So, this afternoon I finally finished the seem to be never ending episodes of The Real World Denver... Such a great season! I've officially fallen in love with the whole cast, and with the abundance of episodes I found myself emotional after watching the last episode  :'(  It would be my dream to be in a season of The Real World... It just seems like such a great time, and to have your emotions tested like that, wow, what an experience to be had. This is OFFICIALLY my favorite television show to date, and will more than likely remain my favorite.



Now, I must attend to my accounting of which I have been neglecting for the past while, as I have a midterm tonight... Also tonight is a meeting for the Relay For Life planning committee, but I will not be in attendance, due to the study factor...

I've decided to cut all of the junk food out of my life today aswell! Drinking ALOT of water, and going to pull myself back into shape... This summer was my ideal weight / physique, and Im going to strive to be back there.. As of now I am totally committed, and have already done some cardio today! whoop!

Ive been meaning to do laundry for the past week, and it now has block reserved in my schedule (Saturday, for all those who are interested)

Theres a ski trip that was tentatively planned for this Friday, and I was set on going, but a few friends, mainly Scott, have a lab exam that day, so It has been delayed a week, till next Friday or Saturday... Im rooting for Saturday so its easier to book off work.. Might have to work a day during the week to switch with someone. It will be a fun time tho, the trip will be to Ski Ben Eoin in Cape Breton, about 25 minutes from Sydney... Just a small-medium sized ski hill for the Maritimes, but great times are always had with a great group of friends.

Last night Kathleen came over and had supper with Scott and I.. She really enjoyed it, as did we, and afterward we shot a video of her reaction to the infamous 2girls1cup video, which took us a while to find on the internet, as they now require a subscription to the main website :S  ... who would pay to see that shit.. literally.. HAHA.. check out the video here.. [Kathleen's Reaction!]   


Anyway, as much fun as this has been.. im off to my accounting.. T-2 hours untill I write... eeeeeek !! not looking forward to this.. how much is it worth anyway??

xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment