YEAHHHH!!

| Feb 1, 2010
omgoshh!

My gurl T.Swift won tonight @ the Grammys..

Also.. Julie seems to be more interested in moving to TORONTO for the summer!
what an experience... dont worry mom, we'll skype every night! <3
Im really hoping that we can do this.. Im only waiting on Jules.. cause I know Ill be going if she does.. Tiffany may join as well! BAD NEWS BEARS!! aha wow..

X-Scoop: Room needs to be cleaned.. really messy.. and I have been pigging out on Premium Plus crackers.. which has resulted in cracker crumbs all over my floor and desk..
A maid service needs to be hired.. Anyone interested?? Perks would be spending time with me, and cooking for me :P

I have been tweeting religiously over the past few days... also creating MAD lists.. with everything from ToDo's, Bus Schedules, Contact #'s etc... just prepping for the rest of the year...

Thinking I want to re-arrange my room tomorrow.. to something more, hmm.. donno.. just different..

actually I may do that right now.. ill talk later.. going to arrange this shattt.. peace :)

<3 Dylan

0 comments:

Post a Comment